Assistant Accountant – Glastonbury
Contract TypeFull time
Job TypeAdmin & Clerical
SalaryBetween £20,000 and £22,800 per annum (dependent on experience)
Vacancy valid toSeptember 16, 2020
Based in our Glastonbury office, you will be a key part of our finance team. Working closely with our Operations teams, on a day to day basis you will be responsible for ordering key supplies, processing supplier invoices, managing Direct Debit income collection, and banking. In addition, you need to be able to review costs and expenditure as preparing contract proposals for Board and acting as the point of contact for our energy and phone suppliers is a vital part of the job. You will preferably be AAT level 3 qualified, but those with a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role would be considered.
The successful candidate would ideally be expected to start in post by Monday 5th of October 2020.
About Candlelight Care
Candlelight Care is a family-run company offering homecare and live-in care services in Dorset, Somerset, Wiltshire and East Sussex. With a Head Office in Glastonbury, Somerset, it has been caring for people of all ages in their own homes for over 30 years. Candlelight Care has been recognised as a Top 20 Recommended Home Care Group in the UK for 2019 by homecare.co.uk
As an Assistant Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Ordering key supplies and processing supplier invoices
- Sourcing alternative suppliers to maximise efficient use of resources
- Managing Direct Debit income collection, and banking
- Reviewing costs and expenditure as preparing contract proposals for Board
- Acting as the point of contact for our energy and phone suppliers.
- Preferably, you will be AAT level 3 qualified OR a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- The ability to work well with others
- The ability to prioritise your tasks effectively
- To be reliable and adaptable
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Thank you for your interest in working for Candlelight Care.
Once we receive your application, we will be in touch!Online application form ← Return to jobs