CONTACT US today and find out how Candlelight Care can help you!

A room of their own

What you need to provide for your carer

We like to keep things as simple as possible.

A live in carer is entitled to a bedroom of their own, furnished as a minimum with a bed, bedding, a wardrobe and, if possible, a television.  All their meals should be provided as well.

Your carer is self-employed so you are not responsible for their income tax or National Insurance but you are responsible for:

  • providing a safe working environment
  • paying your carer at the end of each booking period
  • paying Candlelight24's management fees promptly
  • ensuring any equipment or aids are properly installed, maintained and serviced

For more information about our Live In Care Service call 01225 719850